น้ำหมักไล่แมลง ทำเองได้ จากของใช้ในครัว
It can be said that many farmers have had to encounter the aphids and insects that eat the vegetables in our garden. Causing damage But cannot inject insecticides because there are a lot of toxic substances , it will be harmful to farmers and the products will have residue as well So I can't think of a way to deal with pests
Today we have a recipe " Insect Repellent Marinade " can be made from kitchen utensils. Can say that this formula is an accelerator formula, with results in 1 day. Should try, right? Do not wait, because the ingredients that are needed to walk into the kitchen to easily pick up. What to do? Go to watch.
Mealybug is an insect that belongs to the same family as aphids. The mealybug is divided into 2 groups, namely the short-tail mealybug. And the long tail mealybug The aphids are small and white because of being waxed. Which was driven out to cover the aphids And has legs growing out around him, allowing to move slowly but slowly And have a living By sucking to drink water from plants Mealybugs tend to be grouped together. Usually both the embryo and the adult Can move But due to the eating and destruction of plants Therefore often see stillness and not move
Ingredient for insect repellent
1. Synthetic photosynthesis 1 cup
2. 2 cups 40 degree alcohol
3. 5% distilled vinegar
4. 1 cup brown sugar
5. 1 large garlic
How to make a marinade to repel insects
1. Begin by peeling the whole sheath out Then blended thoroughly
2. Then prepare the plastic bottles for fermentation Then put the brown sugar into the bottle (Brown sugar, when fermented, becomes food for microbes)
3. Next step, add 2 cups 40 degrees of alcohol (will help to have a very pungent smell, have good insect repellent effect)
4. Pour 1 cup of vinegar into it (vinegar when fermented, will have a smell that aphids and insects do not like)
5. Add 1 cup finely chopped garlic.
6. Next, add 1 cup of photosynthesis microbes as follows (photosynthesis microorganisms are responsible for maintaining healthy plants without disease)
7. The last step is to shake the bottle to blend the ingredients together and leave all the sugar. Then fermented for 24 hours, then can be used to use straight away
Ratio and method of use
- Time of spraying In the morning to spray before the sun in the evening to spray before evening.
- Small plants or vegetable gardens use 2 tablespoons of marinade per 20 liters of water.
- Large plants, perennials use 5 tablespoons of marinade per 20 liters of water.
- Spraying during the rainy season is required. Spray 3-4 days / time, while in other seasons spray 7 days / time
- spraying time In the morning, spray before sunshine. In the evening, spray before the evening.
can store fermented water for up to 3 months by keeping in the shade out of the sun. When storing, the lid of the bottle should be slightly loosened in order to ventilate the bottle so that the bottle does not swell.
How is it? Easy to do, as you said, right? Easy to do, easy to use, takes very little time. Just this, the pests can't do anything to our products. And also produce quality products that are not contaminated with toxic pesticides. Can try to do as well. No need to sit and stress again. Feel comfortable. Take lots of time to do. Hope that will be useful to everyone.
Thanks from: Lady Ban Na